A cash account provides you with a simple cash operation and enables reception of periodic money orders.
Who is it intended for?
It is intended for everyone who wants to operate in cash or receives periodical money orders. Managing the cash account is free of charge.
- No bank chargees,
- operation is possible in various currencies using a single account,
- access to your account is available over the internet at RaiffeisenNET,
- you can always change it to an ordinary account.
- Receiving periodical money orders in EUR or in domestic and foreign currencies.
- Settling liabilities in your country and in foreign countries.
- Use of internet banking RaiffeisenNET.
Opening the account
- You need to provide a valid personal identity document (personal ID card or passport)
- Tax number