Paying with credit cards is a normal part of every day life. With credit cards you can pay for goods or services or you can withdraw cash from cash machines. At Raiffeisen Bank we offer you several types of cards which can make your life easier at home and abroad.
Who can use credit cards?
Credit cards are advised for people who like to travel, don’t want to carry cash with them, who wish to make their everyday payments and withdrawing cash easier.
Types of cards
- Activa Maestro – international debit card (your transaction account is charged when each payment is made)
- Activa Mastercard – international credit card (card with deferred payment – payment is made on a chosen day in the month)
- Activa – domestic credit card (card with deferred payment - payment is made on a chosen day in the month)
Who can obtain a credit card
Citizens of the Republic of Slovenia who have a transaction account at Raiffeisen Bank.
How to get a card
- When you open a regular transaction account we issue an Activa Maestro card.
- To obtain an Activa or Activa Mastercard, complete an application form and hand it in person or send it to the branch where you have a transaction account. If you application is approved, we will provide you with a new card in two weeks.