Acquisitions and mergersback
In co-operation with a specialized company with long-term international experience in the Raiffeisen Group from Vienna – RIAG (Raiffeisen Investment AG) – we began, in 2004, to introduce and implement new counseling services with regard to services in the area of acquisitions and mergers.
The joint international approach through all Raiffeisen Banks in Central and Eastern Europe and through RIAG subsidiaries provides our customers with counseling services in the area of mergers and acquisitions featuring a combination of in-depth knowledge of the local environment and specialized expertise brought by teams with international experience specializing in particular sectors.
Who is this service intended for?
- Companies who are either looking to buy other companies or seeking strategic partners
- Boards of directors
- Loan banks
- Institutional investors
- Tax authorities
- Public print.
Types of services
- Purchases and sales of companies, finding strategic partners (expert analysis of the sector and companies in the sector, analysis of potential targets/partners, establishing contacts with targets/partners, organizing local visits and meetings, signing letter of intent and confidentiality agreements, procedures for prudential review of operations, evaluating and recommending purchase/sale price, negotiations and closing transactions
- MBO (Management Buy-Out Counseling)
- LBO (Leveraged Buy-Out Counseling)
- Implementation of public offers for acquisitions based on acquisition legislation (prospectus for public offer implementation, application to the Securities Market Agency, the Ljubljana Stock Exchange, the Clearing and Depository Corporation, notifying the public and other agreed upon services based on purchase agreements (Competition Protection Office, public notices, letters to shareholders etc.)
- Customer counseling in issuing shares, bonds (public or private securities publications) and implementation of agreed upon activities
- Customer counseling in withdrawing their own shares
- Listing securities on the stock exchange or withdrawal from the stock exchange
- Counseling services with regard to privatization
- Tax and structured products (especially for international company networks).
- Joint international approach through all Raiffeisen Banks in Central and Eastern Europe and through RIAG subsidiaries in these countries
- A combination of both local and expert in-depth knowledge of sectors guarantees the best solutions for our customers
- Strong industrial orientation with regional expertise and international experience
- Providing counseling services in the area of mergers and acquisitions with a combination of knowledge of local environments and expertise of teams with international experience dealing with individual sectors
- Sector research (analyses of individual sectors and companies in these sectors)
- Long-term international experience
- Local approach through the Raiffeisen Bank network throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Tax and structured products
- Equity markets.
Team of experts
Together with Slovenian experts, the team also calls on 30 experts in Austria and approximately 50 local experts in the Raiffeisen Group banks in seven countries of Central and Eastern Europe and additional RIAG subsidiaries.
Our specialized expertise in local markets of the following countries and economic sectors:
- Czech Republic
- States of Former Yugoslavia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro
- Telecommunications, journalism, pharmacy, technology and logistics
- Consumer goods (electricity, water)
- Oil and gas and natural resources
- Food and drink
- Heavy industry (motor vehicle industry, construction, metallurgy)
- Tax and structured products.