We follow world banking trends by assuring that our services are as user-friendly as possible. Since time is valuable, our main task is to provide our services in such a way that users will spend the least amount of time on them, while remaining accessible everywhere around the clock. Therefore, we have introduced two programs for electronic business operations, EuReKa and RB-Online.
- A modern way of implementing payment transactions by Raiffeisen Banka, which allows you to manage funds in your current account over the internet anytime
- All you need is a personal computer running Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP and access to the internet
- It also includes the EuReKa SMS service; notifications on the current account balance can be received as SMS messages.
- RB-Online enables multi-banking e-business. It is intended for businesses that have accounts in various banks, and would like to use the same program for access to all accounts.
- The ENA ZA VSE (ONE FOR ALL) smart card contains built-in digital signature support with a certificate. One card enables business operations at various banks, and gives corporate entities control over their cash flow, as well as control over the accounts of their subsidiary companies in other countries.
What do services enable
Electronic operations using EuReKa and RB-online enable:
Domestic payment transactions
- input of individual payment orders or transfer of message packages directly from your accounting applications
- review and transfer of statements to your local computer
- review of daily transactions
- search of payments by key words
- input facility of questions, suggestions, comments, acceptance of bank notifications.
International payment transactions:
- access to your foreign currency account
- records of out-flowing foreign currency payment orders
- records of general payment orders
- authorization of out-flowing foreign currency payment orders
- foreign currency inflow
- search by transactions.