The current account (TRR) is the basic banking service which is the basis for higher forms of business cooperation with the bank. The account enables simple, transparent, secure and low-cost management of domestic and foreign payment transactions, as well as payment transactions in cash or without cash.
What does the current account offer?
As the basis for other forms of cooperation with the bank, the TRR in Raiffeisen Banka d.d. offers
- active management of funds in the account, including trading in financial and capital markets
- bank overdraft (limit)
- the use of electronic banking, more, in e-business
- the use of various payment instruments (for insurance of payments, bonds...)
- settlement of liabilities without cash using the business card Activa Mastercard,
- acquisition of standing (revolving) credit lines.
Domestic payment transactions
Payment transactions are the basis of all financial operations. By selecting Raiffeisen Bank d.d. you will gain a reliable business partner for your current business operations and development.
Varieties of domestic payment transactions
- Submission of payment orders electronically (using programs for e-banking), or in paper form in all branches of Raiffeisen Bank
- cash deposits and withdrawal in all branches of Raiffeisen Bank d.d.
- payments by bank transfers
- submission of payment orders with a date fixed in advance
- determining the order of settlement of payment orders
- business using payment cards
- bank overdraft (limit)
- insurance of payments by drafts or letters of credit
- personal counseling.
International payment transactions
The wide network of the Raiffeisen banking group and partner banks enables fast, high quality, low-cost international payment transactions.
Payment orders are implemented in accordance with established commercial practices of foreign operators for payment transactions; however, the bank cannot directly influence commercial practice and is expressly not responsible for its performance.
In accordance with established international commercial practice, out-going payment orders abroad are normally paid within two working days after receipt of the payment order, if the network of corresponding banks is used. In case of payment orders between bank accounts within the Raiffeisen banking group, the payment order is completed the following working day after receipt of the payment order. Incoming payment orders are credited to bank clients in accordance with deadlines, as determined in the schedule.
Conditions and rules of operations of international payment transactions are regulated by
• The Foreign Exchange Act
• The Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Act
• Decision on the conditions and management practice of international payment transactions
• Decision on the obligation of reporting international operations
• Rules for the application of the decision on the obligation of reporting international operations.
The laws and regulations are accessable through Bank of Slovenia's website.
Payment and insurance instruments
In support of international payment transactions we offer various international payment instruments and insurance instruments.